Learn to speak, read, and write Korean with this complete language guide for beginners Learning Korean
teaches you the basics of the Korean language, including practical daily conversations and vocabulary, and enables you to begin communicating effectively right away. All Korean words and sentences are given in Korean Hangeul script and romanized form for easy pronunciation, with English translations. Key features include:
- 11 lessons designed for beginning adult learners
- Basic sentence patterns and vocabulary used in daily conversations
- Suitable for self-study learners as well as beginning level classes
- Hangeul and Romanized versions of all Korean texts with English translations
- Cultural notes for understanding Korean customs and norms
- A dictionary of commonly-used words and phrases
- Accompanying native speaker audio recordings
- Downloadable flashcards
The book also includes useful notes and explanations on pronunciation, the Korean Hangeul script, greetings and requests, basic sentence structure and vocabulary, verb conjugations, honorific forms, idiomatic expressions, and etiquette dos and don'ts.
Free native-speaker MP3 audio recordings of the dialogues and vocabulary are available online and enable language learners to improve their pronunciation, while printable flashcards help with vocabulary memorization.