Not in Stock. Available to Order.
From the leading independent travel and style magazine Cereal comes Cereal City Guide: Copenhagen: a portrait of the City of Spires offering a finely curated edit on what to see and do for discerning travelers and locals alike.
Rosa Park, Cereal's founder, has built a loyal readership that counts on her unique, considered advice. Rather than a comprehensive directory of all there is to see and do, these Cereal City Guides
offer instead an edit of points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal
’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility. Rosa has personally visited hundreds of venues in Copenhagen, distilling her preferred locales down to her firm favorites. From inspiring interior design to welcoming cafés that embody a uniquely Danish sense of warmth and contentment, these are the finds that offer a more personal take on the charming Danish capital. Meticulously researched and illustrated with original photography, each guide includes:
Cereal City Guide: Copenhagen
- photo essays of striking images of the city
- an illustrated neighborhood map
- interviews and essays from celebrated locals such as Chef Christian Puglisi and Niel Strøyer Christophersen, Founder of the design studio Frama
- lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
- an itinerary for an ideal day in Copenhagen
is a design-focused portrait of an iconic city, offering a distinctive look at the best museums, galleries, hotels, restaurants, and shops.
Also, check out Cereal City Guide: Los Angeles, Cereal City Guide: Paris, Cereal City Guide: New York,
and Cereal City Guide: London.