Possibly out of print. Email or call to check availability and price.
Barron's German-English Dictionary features 100,000 entries with translations, making it an ideal reference book for schools, libraries, businesses, and the home bookshelf. Its manageable size and reasonable price also makes it a practical reference guide for students taking a foreign-language course.
This comprehensive bilingual dictionary features:
- Entries organized in two sections: American-style English to German, and translations from German to American-style English
- Each headword listed with its translation, part of speech, and pronunciation
- Phrases following each definition using headwords in standard contexts
- Separate bilingual lists for numerals, abbreviations, and more
- Entries for computers, the Internet, and information technology
This all-inclusive dictionary also features full-color, atlas-style maps, concise grammar guides, and regular verb conjugation lists.