Not in Stock. Available to Order.
Fully updated and featuring more than 55,000 entries, this is the classic
German-English English-German Dictionary
from Langenscheidt, the premier source for foreign language reference tools. Students, teachers, travelers, and professionals can confidently rely on this invaluable 2-in-1 volume that includes:
- Hundreds of new words reflecting today's cultural, political, and technological changes, plus contemporary idioms and expressions
- Full pronunciation keys for both German and English entries
- Comprehensive grammatical information
- The genitives and plurals of German nouns
- Indicators as to whether a German verb is conjugated with haben or sein
- An alphabetical list of German and English irregular verbs
- A wealth of examples illustrating correct usage and meaning
- A quick reference section on proper names, weights and measures, and abbreviations
- Easy-to-read typography, plus a helpful guide to using the dictionary most effectively
The foreign language dictionary for people on the move!
About the Author
The Langenscheidt Publishing Group is one of the premier map and travel companies today. It offers over 4,000 North American and international maps, dictionaries, and travel-products worldwide.