Not in stock. Available To Order.
Wildsam Field Guides: New Orleans reveals this one-of-a-kind city through local stories, travel intel and modern lore, seeking out the real and rooted things, what's truly authentic and sharing the soul of a place, for travelers and locals alike.
Revel in the eccentric and the vibrancy of New Orleans, including:
- Iconic dishes and where to find them
- Jazz greats and their instrument of choice
- A comprehensive list of Mardi Gras Indian tribes
- A short story by William Faulkner
- A bartender-approved cocktail crawl
- Famous cookbooks of the twentieth century
- A glossary of only-in-NOLA architecture terms
- Letters from Louis Armstrong and Tennessee Williams