Not in Stock. Available to Order.
Learn how to excel in property investing with this easy-to-follow book.
"Incredibly helpful. It's an inviting book, even for people who only understand layman's terms." Dawn Mendoza
Tuan Tran is a graduate of The University of Manchester after completing a RICS accredited MSc degree in Real Estate Asset Management. During his time at university, Tuan completed summer internships at Cushman & Wakefield and Broadgate London; which enabled him to obtain commercial real estate experience in Manchester and London respectively.
In this book, we'll cover the following key areas:
- Find out where you stand financially
- Defining assets, investments, liabilities and expenses
- Why investing is the secret to building wealth, not saving
- Distinguishing between bad and good debt
- Discover why the wealthy invest in property and the power of passive income
- Compare property investing with other investment classes such as fixed-income securities (bonds) and equities (shares).
- General principles of investment with a focus on property
- Explore different investment strategies for property and discover which investment approach works best for you
- Uncover the main ways of financing investment properties
- Learn the benefits and risks of using leverage within property investing
- Current barriers to property investing within the UK
- Gain strategic tips to help maximise your property investment returns
"Very informative - especially to those with no insight into property investing." Lu Cas
"A step by step approach to find out which kind of an investor you are. From there, the start of a journey that guides you how to excel in property investing." Annie Watson.