Take Your Band Saw Box to the Next Level is not just another book in introducing people on the art of how to make a band saw box.
A band saw box can be made as a simple design or a more challenging creative work of art. It can easily be crafted with only a few tools. Nothing will be more satisfying then taking a step back with a smile on your face as you admire your completed project.
- Hundreds of clear color photographs cover the complete sequence from tool selection, choosing the wood, wood preparation and design options for the project leading the reader to the completion of a basic band saw box.
- The author has you reach the next level by introducing you to the process of adding a pull-out tray, a side, or a back hidden mini drawer.
- Additional chapters will show you how to increase the functionality and design options o the box by enlarging its size and dividing the drawer to add more sectional compartments.
- Concluding chapters contain useful essential information on making handles, along with separate chapters on sanding and finishing tips.
- The appendix comes with a complete set of patterns used in the book along with sample dimensions and drawer options in a simple to follow diagram form.
- A gallery of completed projects at the end of the book seeks to inspire you as to the endless number of wood combinations and some of the beautiful design options that are available.
This book is the ideal book for you whether you are a beginning woodworker, just getting started, or an advanced woodworker looking for a different type of project to do.