Possibly out of print. Email or call to check availability and price.
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
Malaysia is a fascinating country, home to incredible natural and cultural diversity. Modern, high-tech attractions in Kuala Lumpur contrast with the continuing ancient traditions in Sarawak, while white sand beaches, colonial hill stations and local wildlife continue to entice travellers. Be inspired to visit by the fully-updated new edition of Insight Guide Malaysia
, a comprehensive full-colour guide to this Southeast Asian gem. Inside Insight Guide Malaysia
About Insight Guides
- A fully-overhauled edition by our knowledgeable authors.
- Stunning, specially-commissioned photography that brings this intriguing country and its people to life.
- Highlights of the country's top attractions, including the World Heritage Sites of Georgetown and Melaka, the splendour of Mount Kinabalu and the world's largest orang-utan sanctuary in Malaysian Borneo.
- Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country from the dynamic capital Kuala Lumpur to the biodiversity of Sabah's Kinabatangan River.
- Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best places to eat.
: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure. 'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.'
- Wanderlust Magazine.