Insight Guides Flexi Map Dublin
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Designed for easy usage and durability, this map is all you need to explore Dublin.
This easy to use, full-colour, waterproof map is all you need to navigate Dublin. It also includes dotted highlight sights such as the Guinness Storehouse, St Patrick's Cathedral and Trinity College and, as well as essential information on getting around.
Features of this map to Dublin:
- Detailed cartography produced to the highest cartographic standards, highlighting all the main tourist sights, places to visit and transport networks
- Informative text useful travel information, essential facts about the destination, recommendations for the best places to see and tips for getting around
- Easy to use lightweight and wipe-clean in a handy pocket-size format. Sights linked to the mapping by numbered markers
- Laminated finish durable, weatherproof and easier to fold than conventional paper maps
- The main map is at a scale of 1: 12,500
- Secondary maps cover eastern Ireland, from Belfast in the north to Waterford in the south, plus a smaller map of Ireland as a whole, with a separate Metro map located on the back cover for easy reference
You may also be interested in: Insight Guides Ireland, Insight Pocket Guide Ireland, Insight Pocket Guide Cork and Southwest Ireland
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.