Not in stock. Available To Order.
Guitar Scales for Beginners: Here's the Perfect Guide if You Want to Become a Guitar Pro and Play Solos Effortlessly
Would you like to:
- Take your guitar playing to the next level?
- Be better at improvisation and playing solos?
- Enhance your creativity through music theory?
If you are just entering into the world of guitar, it is likely that you've heard a thing or two about scales. Unfortunately, many new guitarists shudder when they hear the word "scale". Music theory can certainly seem intimidating if you don't know where to start
This book will help you understand that learning scales is not difficult or tedious. In fact, scales can be tons of fun if you know how to use them to make music. Plus, scales help guitarists build strength, technique, and hand coordination. Knowing scales will also allow you to solo and
improvise with ease
Here's what this book can teach you:
- Guitar Scales 101: What they are, how to practice, and why it's so important that you learn scales (hint: creativity and improvisation)
- Understanding the Fretboard: How to identify the fretboard's numbered frets and learn musical notes and their names on the fretboard, plus the chromatic scale
- Intervals and Keys: Understanding what an interval is with examples from many different popular songs, with exercises that will help you finally get the right keys
- The Most Important Scales and Modes: Learning how to play major and minor scales, learning different patterns and positions, plus the pentatonic scale and exotic scales (Oriental, Japanese, Hungarian...)
- Practice Makes Perfect: Ascending and descending exercises, how to practice on one string, tricks for changing direction, how to use nursery rhymes and singing to get better at scales, tips and tricks for improvisation
If you're ready to take your guitar playing to a new creative and professional level, it's time to learn the scales This book is a perfect guide for beginners-you will learn everything you need to know in a simple and practical way