- Unlike competitor Lonely Planet, Fodor’s Belize has full-color photos throughout the guide and includes features on the best Mayan ruins, things to eat and drink in Belize, and how to visit off the beaten path.
- The most comprehensive selection of hotel reviews.
- In depth information on the nuts and bolts about traveling to and around Belize.
- The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic that started in 2019 caused a steep drop-off in tourism to many destinations, but the number of Americans traveling overseas is expected to increase in 2022 and beyond, due to vaccinations being made widely available.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, drink, see, and do)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, What’s New in Belize, and Retiring in Belize
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book’s main description.